WELCOME TO MY PROFILE

WELCOME TO MY PROFILE

Kamis, 26 Oktober 2017

"Speech Contest in the heat of the sun"



This Morning, as usual, I woke up in my boarding house, and make the bed, at 5 am I dawn prayer and at 6 am I take a bath, and get ready for college soon and when I passing the canteen I saw the tent in front of canteen, I think that there is an event. I arrived in campus and one of our lecturers' subjects was done, and for the next subject is Introduction to Literature, the lecture named Mr.Budi, He was late to came to our class, maybe we think that Mr Budi was busy. a few minutes later, he came to our class with his amazing spirit.  He gave the greetings..
"Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.. ok guys, how are you today?" (mr budi's said)
"I'm fine, thankyou and you sir?" (Students say)
"Ok, I'm fine also, don't you want to watch your friend to performance the speech content today, the location is in front of canteen."
"We want sir" (Students say)
"Ok, let's go there, the attenden list will be signed there" (mr budi's said)
After that, I and all my classmates saw the Speech contest featured by my classmate named Nunung Susilo Putri, a very beautiful woman, as it should be, and a bit of soul. Our presence there we support nunung so that her spirit increases. When Nunung's name is summoned by MC, Nunung goes to the stage and Nunung presents a speech on "Bullying". Me and my friend named Netty Herlina and Rosma Uli sat in the back, because all the seats were full, so we sat at the back, and the sad story is that only us are exposed of the sun. When nunung are on the stage, we shout, "Go Nunnung Go Nunung Go !!! "and Nunung started her speech with spirit , as the speech progressed, the stomach began to growl and thirst was inflamed. With sweat running we were scrambling for paper to be fan. Of nunung's topic that I only get bullying points divided into 4 : Physical Bullying, Bullying in Emotional, Verbal Bullying and the last Sexual Bullying. And 15 Minutes Passed As for another advanced Personal, he's a man, a little humorous guy,he's looks like sissy, and he's nervous at that moment, who can make other people laugh over what he says, he says "This is my first time to follow the speech contest, I'm so nervous actually "his words are usual but people laugh a lot. And many other participants who took turns, soon the event was rested for all participants must to have lunch, and then we back to campus to sharing and learning with 3A class about another subject, the subject is reading, and Immediately after that, the discussion was done, and we back to home and Yeah that's my experience this morning while watching the Speech Contest. But Nunung is the most good one among the others. Good Job for Nunung :D

1 komentar:

  1. Heheheee thank you so much for your supporting niyaa 😅😅

    BalasHapus